- Attorney General’s Office
- Bar Council
- Criminal Law Solicitors’ Association
- Crown Prosecution Service
- HM Prison Service
- Law Commission
- Law Society
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Justice research and statisics
- National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC)
- National Probation Service
- Open Justice
- Office of Public Sector Information
- Victim Support
- You be the Judge
Judges, Magistrates and the courts
Other useful sites
Find Judgments made by the House of Lords, Court of Appeal and the High Court on the following websites.
- Courts and tribunals
- British and Irish Legal Information Institute Court of Appeal and High Court Judgments on the BAILII site.
- Smith Bernal’s Casetrack website Judgments from the official shorthand writer to the court (Court of Appeal and Administrative Court)
- The Supreme Court For the Supreme Court’s Judgments from 31 July 2009.
- House of Lords For all the House of Lords Judgments from 14th November 1996 to 30 July 2009.