How to use the pronouncement builder
This short video shows you how to:
- find the pronouncement builder
- switch between the adult/youth and English/Welsh tabs
- find pronouncements using the search bar or by scrolling through the A–Z list
- move your selected pronouncements from the left-hand column to the right
- change the order of pronouncements
- create your final pronouncement
- clear your pronouncement and return to the builder homepage, and
- return to the sentencing guidelines.
For subtitles, watch on YouTube.
If you prefer not to watch the video, you could read the transcript.
There is also a guide on how to use the pronouncement builder to print off.
If you have any queries about the content of the pronouncements, please contact the judicial college publications team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries about the pronouncement builder, please contact the Sentencing Council: MCSGSupport@sentencingcouncil.gov.uk