- Attorney General’s Office
- Bar Council
- Criminal Law Solicitors’ Association
- Crown Prosecution Service (CPS)
- HM Prison Service
- Law Commission
- Law Society
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Justice: research
- Ministry of Justice: statistics
- Ministry of Justice: Your rights and the law
- National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC)
- National Probation Service
- Open Justice
- Office of Public Sector Information
- Victim Support
- Witness Service
- You be the Judge
Judges, Magistrates and the courts
Other useful sites
Find judgments made by the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and the High Court on the following websites.
- Courts and tribunals
- British and Irish Legal Information Institute Court of Appeal and High Court judgments on the BAILII site.
- The Supreme Court For Supreme Court judgments from 31 July 2009.
- House of Lords For House of Lords judgments from 14 November 1996 to 30 July 2009.