You are remanded to youth detention accommodation until ………………. Until then you will be the responsibility of/looked after by …………. [insert designated local authority details]. We are not granting you bail because:
- there are substantial grounds to believe that you will commit an offence on bail, because this offence was committed on bail [and/or]
- there are substantial grounds to believe you would commit an offence that is likely to cause, or make ……………. [insert details of associated person] fear physical or mental injury [and/or]
- we believe you will not come back to court because of your previous failure to do so [and/or]
- you have previously been released on conditional bail and have not kept to those conditions and we have substantial grounds to believe that: (a) you will not come back to court [and/or] (b) you will commit an offence [and/or] (c) you will interfere with witnesses or obstruct the course of the case [and/or]
- we are satisfied that it should be refused for your own welfare [and/or]
- you are already serving a custodial sentence [and/or]
- we are satisfied that we do not have enough information to decide if you can be released.
You are charged with a [serious] [violent] [sexual] offence. A remand to youth detention accommodation is necessary [to protect the public from death or serious harm from you] [to prevent you from committing further imprisonable offences] because ………………….