You are remanded to local authority accommodation until ………… Until then you will be the responsibility of/looked after by ………… [insert designated local authority details].
We are not granting you bail because:
- we believe that you will not come back to court because of your previous failure to do so [and/or]
- you have previously been released on conditional bail and have not kept to those conditions and we have substantial grounds to believe that:
- you will not come back to court [and/or]
- you will commit an offence [and/or]
- you will interfere with witnesses or obstruct the course of the case [and/or]
- you have previously been released on conditional bail and have not kept to those conditions and we have substantial grounds to believe you would commit an offence that is likely to cause, or make ………… [insert details of associated person] fear physical or mental injury [and/or]
- we are satisfied that it should be refused for your own welfare [and/or]
- you are already serving a custodial sentence.
You must come back to court on ………… at am/pm.
[If applicable] You will be remanded in local authority accommodation with the following conditions …………
[State in exact terms what the conditions will be, e.g.
- to live where directed by the Youth Offending Team/local authority
- where they cannot live
- reporting to a police station
- non-contact with witnesses
- any other necessary condition.]
If you breach any of the conditions, you will be arrested and brought back to court.